Do you want to teach Italian from anywhere?
Thank you for your interest in working with Live Lingua, the worlds first online language immersion school. We are always looking for more qualified teachers to add to our staff. If you meet minimum criteria below, please email a copy of your latest CV - in English to email@example.com
- Be a native Italian speaker of the language you would like to teach.
- Have at least an intermediate level of English.
- Have at least 2 years of experience teaching Italian languages to foreigners.
- Have a university degree in teaching Italian as a Second Language or Bachelor in education + a Certification on Teaching Italian as a Second Language.
- Have access to a good computer with both a microphone and a camera, along with a reliable internet connection.
- You must love to teach.
If you meet these criteria, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please know that due to the large number of CV's we receive each day we are unable to respond to all of them. If your CV fits one of our open positions, we will respond. Thank you for understanding and we look forward to working with you.