Average Weekly Cost: ?
CELOP is a university program tied do Boston University where students and faculty work together with mutual respect, and adhere to high standards of personal conduct. The faculty and staff of CELOP want every student to succeed. We work to help all of our students to improve their English in order to meet their academic and professional goals.
Who is CELOP for?
CELOP programs are primarily designed for individuals who need English for success in their academic career. Additionally, some students attend CELOP programs for professional reasons, or for personal enrichment.
CELOP provides English programs for learners from the elementary to advanced levels. CELOP is not intended for complete beginners. Elementary level students must be able to speak, understand, write, and read simple English sentences before coming to CELOP.
What you can expect at CELOP?
• Teachers with many years of experience, who support your learning inside and outside the classroom
• A rigorous placement process that ensures you are in the best level for your English ability
• A goal-oriented curriculum that gives you clear objectives to work toward at each level
• Well-organized lessons, with carefully chosen activities and materials
• Frequent assessment and feedback on your progress toward the objectives
• 12 Week Intensive - 25 hours a week.
• 12 Week Intensive - 20 hours a week.
• 6 Week Intensive - 20 hours a week.
• Legal English Courses - 4 & 6 Weeks
• MBA English Courses - 4 & 6 Weeks
Much of student life begins right here at CELOP. Here you will learn a lot in the classroom, but you can also learn by participating in the rich student life offered at CELOP and Boston University. The Student Life Coordinator publishes student events and activities on the CELOP Calendar. The calendar also includes what’s happening campus-wide and in the exciting city of Boston.
Here are some of the activities you can participate in:
• Clubs and Activities
• Conversation Partners
• Campus Resources
• Things to do in Boston
Part of Boston University.
Here are what some people who used Boston University said about their experiences. Their average rating across all categories is /5.