Average Weekly Cost: ?
Phone: +54 11 4827-9228
Homestay: Yes- We have them
Other: Yes- We have dorms or rentals
Ecela Buenos Aires is one of the 6 schools located in 6 different places.
We love the Spanish language, but the boring usual grammar, memorization, and repetition-based teaching system is one reason for ineffective Spanish Learning.
Thats why our schools focus on learning through real conversations with real people.
Immersing yourself in one location or plan a multi-school adventure located in these 6 locations. You decide.
1. Focused speaking & listening. 10 conversation lessons.
- This is for you if your grammar is very solid but you are weak in conversation. Very common for people that have aced college courses, yet struggle to actually use Spanish.
$125 – $150 per week
2. Standard Group: Conversation + Grammar
- Our most common package. 10 conversation and 10 grammar lessons. Here you advance both parts of your Spanish foundation. Each section (grammar/conversation) is taught separately to ensure a balance.
$150 – $225 per week
3. Premium: Standard Group + Private
- The standard group plus 5 one-to-one lessons. This allows you to participate in our popular Standard Group program plus have five hours of private lessons to shore up any problem areas.
$235 – $310 per week
4. Private Only: Full-time private course.
- Maximum individual attention. 20 individual lessons. This is appropriate if you prefer a one-on-one learning experience and/or you want to progress at a different pace than the standard group.
$325 – $425 per week
Top Buenos Aires Cultural Activities
1. Cooking Class– Learn to prepare typical Argentine foods such as empanadas, alfajores, and choco-torta.
2. City Tour – Photo opportunities at the most important historical and political sites of Buenos Aires.
3. Tango show – Dinner and drinks while watching some of Argentina’s most skilled Tango dancers.
4. La Cholita – Typical Argentina steak “parrilla”, located only a few blocks from ECELA Buenos Aires.
5. Cine Argentino – Watch and discuss some of Argentina’s most famous and important films.
Top Buenos Aires Weekend Excursions
1. Feria Mataderos – traditional music, food, and dance.
2. Estancia – Spend a day at a traditional Argentine ranch, complete with a folklore show and salsa dancing.
3. La Boca / San Telmo – Tour the neighborhood where Tango was born and visit the famous football stadium of Boca Juniors.
4. Mataderos – Artisan fair that features traditional Argentine food, dancing, and live shows.
1. Shared Apartment
Single room, No meals
US$ 250.00 per week
* Arrival out of check-in time: US$50.00
* WiFi: US$25.00 per week.
* Distance from school: 45 minutes by public transport Includes: TV, Phone, Towels, Bedding/linen, Weekly cleaning, Kitchen, Access to Wifi in building, No meals, Shared bathroom.
Single room, Half board
US$285.00 per week
* Walking distance: US$50 per week.
* Special diet (Vegetarians, Celiac, lactose intolerance, Diabetes and others): US$60.00 per week.
* WiFi: US$25.00 per week.
Includes: TV, Phone, Towels, Bedding/linen, Weekly cleaning, Kitchen, Heating, Air conditioning, Half board AND shared bathroom.
3. Shared Apartment
Double room, No meals
US$169.00 per week
1. Service Excellence Assurance (SEA)
Here are what some people who used Ecela Buenos Aires said about their experiences. Their average rating across all categories is /5.