Average Weekly Cost: ?
K2 Internacional is placed in one of the most typical square of the old part of the city. Since 2001, we have been organising Cervantes Institute accredited Spanish immersion programmes for adults and juniors offering the highest quality of service. More than 10.000 students and 40 institutions from all over the world can testify to the effectiveness of our programmes. Our team works tirelessly to ensure our students have a unique and unforgettable educational experience of a lifetime. K2 Internacional is definetly your best choice in an amazing city.
Why is K2 Internacional your best option?
- Easy: Don't get lost! We make the organization of your study trip easy, comfortable and fast!
- Location: We are the best located school in Cadiz: Your accommodation, the beaches and main attractions just at 5 minutes walking!
- Philosophy: Outstanding customer service is our focal point. You are part of our family so we will help you not only to improve your Spanish but with any problem you may have during your stay.
- Methodology: The teaching plan we have designed will get you to improve your Spanish in a short period…you will be surprise of the result!
- Prices: We were also international students, so we understand your needs, your budget, your feelings…that's why we recommend you this Spanish package program that cover all university students need for an affordable price.
- Always improving: To ensure we are the best for all of our students, we re-evaluate our programs every year according to our students needs.
- Intensive Spanish Course (20 hours per week)
- Intensive Spanish Course (25 hours per week)
- Superintensive Spanish Course (30 hours per week)
- DELE preparation Course.
- Private and semiprivate Lessons.
- Courses for Professionals: Business, Tourism, ELE teachers Training Course.
- Spanish Courses 50+
We believe that the combination of Spanish lessons and extra-curricular activities and excursions add additional value to your Spanish learning experience.
Our leisure programme is also ideal to get to know each other students, making new friends and having fun while practising Spanish outside the classroom.
Each week you will be offered many possibilities to immerse in Spanish culture and lifestyle which includes:
- Trips (all day long or half day trips): El Puerto de Santa María, Jerez, Sevilla, Granada, Córdoba, Morocco (Africa), Gibraltar…
- Cultural: Flamenco classes, cooking classes, tours around the city, salsa classes, cuestionnaires to locals on the street to practise Spanish...
- Social: Barbecue, farewell parties, tapas tours, concerts, Exchange with Spanish people…
- Sports: Surf lessons, paddle tournaments on the beach, volley, cycling ...
All of them will take you to fall in love with our culture and know more about our way of life!
Apart from the activities organized by the school, we will help you to organize your own excursions; we inform you about upcoming events in Cádiz and help you meet other Spanish students.
The staff of K2 INTERNACIONAL are here to help you organise your stay, including your accommodation. If you don´t want the hassle, leave it to us and we will take care of everything
The accommodation we organise is always selected and personally checked by a member of our staff. We make sure it is kept to the highest possible standard thanks to our team of cleaners and janitors.
*All accommodation options within 15 minutes walking from the school!
- Shared apartments:If you like to get to know people from all over the world with different ages, culture, tastes and interest that is your best option. In the shared apartments, you have a room of your own (single or double) or you can share a double room if you come together with another person. You share the living room, the kitchen and the bathroom with your roommates. Apartments are fully furnished and equipped with all modern conveniences (TV, washing machine, etc.) and the price includes electricity, water and gas. A contact person from the school will meet you at your apartment to hand you the keys, provide information on Cádiz, including a map and information on the school and how to get there.
- Spanish Host Families. Homestay provides a friendly and comfortable home for students during their stay in Cadiz, plus great exposure to the Spanish language and culture. All of our host families have multiple of experience of hosting foreign students. They are also very understanding and attentive, and able to empathise with students from the very first day. You can choose between half board (breakfasta and lunch or dinner) or full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Specific dietary needs such vegetarianism or lactose intolerance are catered for. Laundary service is also provided. Most importantly, host families are always there to help you making your stay in Cadiz an enriching and unforgettable experience. “The affection showed on the final day – a bunch of flowers, tears of joy, heartfelt good-byes, pone and email exchanges, photos, etc. – are a clear reflection of the success of our host families”
K2 Internacional is recognised and accredited by:
- The Cervantes Institute: This is the only internationally recognised accreditation for schools of Spanish as a foreign language.
- CSN: Our programmes have been approved by the Swedish Government.
- F.I.D.E.S.C.U.: The Foundation for Research and Development of the Spanish Culture.
- BILDUNGSURLAUB: Our programmes have been approved by the German Government.
- UNIVERSITY CREDITS: if your country offers this programmes, please contact us to check accreditation status. We would be happy to reach an agreement with you and your local institution.
Here are what some people who used Ángeles Castro said about their experiences. Their average rating across all categories is /5.