Average Weekly Cost: ?
We are a small-sized, warm and professional French language school based in central Paris. Over the years (since 1997) we have developed a reputation for excellence and have acquired a family of teachers who provide learners with unrivaled, personalized tuition. We are based just a short walk from major tourist sites such as the Marais, Louvre, Notre Dame and Ile St Louis.
Unlike other French language schools we believe in emphasizing the importance of oral practice and learning through conversation. In order to facilitate this practical and effective way of learning, we place students in intimate classes of between two and seven people.
We treat our students with the personalized care and attention they require to aid the learning process.
We strive to achieve excellence, providing our students with continuous support. Our school’s goals are outlined in full below.
• To give our students pleasure in learning the French language through our quality courses
• To help our students to gain confidence in their communication abilities as French speakers
• To help our students master the French language efficiently by providing an ideal learning environment that will aid their progress
• To provide personalized tuition to our students for optimal learning
• To support and guide our students in achieving their goal of learning French
• To act as a ‘Partner’ French language school, providing support in-class and via e-learning
Since 1997, LUTECE LANGUE has been offering French language courses to students looking to learn the language for personal pleasure. We offer a unique approach to teaching French, providing students with personalized tuition and interaction. Adopting a very small group setting, we aim to give our students personal attention and support. We also work to provide our students with an ideal learning environment in which they can build confidence in speaking French and learn to communicate in an informal, warm, friendly and professional atmosphere.
The school is located in the very center of Paris at Châtelet, near the Georges Pompidou Centre. We are a short walk from major tourist sites such as the Marais, Hotêl de Ville, Louvre, Opéra, Notre-Dame, Ile St Louis and St Germain des Près. Coupled with excellent public transportation access (a major Metro and commuter train hub is 3 blocks away), LUTECE LANGUE is in the ideal location for those wanting to explore the beauty of Paris whilst learning French during their stay in the city.
FRENCH FAMILY in PARIS
This is the best option for immersing yourself in a French environment and practicing French conversation during your stay in France! Learning French is not limited to the school lessons.
Staying with a French family gives you a great opportunity to experience interactive, real life communication in French and to understand the French people and their culture. Note that dinner is the most important meal for the French and the best chance to speak with natives.
• Single room + breakfast = 30-39 € / night
• Single room + breakfast + 5 dinners = 38-47 € / night
• Double room + breakfast + 5 dinners = 30-41 € (per person) / night
• Prices depend on the length of stay and the location of family. Please, contact us for details.
INTERNATIONAL RESIDENCE HALL
Another Paris accommodation option, the International Residence Hall, is a good option if you prefer independence and the opportunity to meet others. For short stays only, rooms are available in residence halls located in Paris 12th (Porte de Vincennes) and 13th (Porte d’Italie). Lunch and dinner are available at the cafeteria. Linens and towels are supplied. Cité Universitaire is open only in July & August. For both residences, you need to make an early reservation.
• Single room (with shower) + Breakfast = 44 € / night
• Single room (Cité Universitaire, Jul-Aug only) = 35 € / night
Here are what some people who used Lutece Langue said about their experiences. Their average rating across all categories is /5.