Average Weekly Cost: ?
Navitas English Sydney is part of one of the largest and most respected of Australia’s quality English language providers offering English language tuition and teacher training to domestic and international students, and settlement services to migrants and refugees to Australia.
Navitas English is passionate about making a difference in people’s lives, building bridges across cultures and creating futures through:
• Delivering responsive and relevant English language, literacy and training services that meet the needs of individuals, government, community and industry
• Delivering effective settlement services to migrants and refugees
We deliver courses to international students to better prepare them to:
• Enter Australian vocational and higher education institutions
• Sit for external tests
• Improve their career options or prepare for employment
• Navitas English has over 50 direct entry agreements with Australian universities and vocational providers.
Navitas English is contracted to manage the English language delivery for international students for Charles Darwin University and through its Hawthorn-Melbourne operation is the preferred provider for the University of Melbourne. Both centres are on the university campus. In addition Navitas English has authorised IELTS Test centres in Sydney and Melbourne.
We deliver contracts for the Australian Government for:
• The Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP)
• Humanitarian Settlement Strategy (HSS)
• Language Literacy and Numeracy Program (LLNP)
The AMEP is one of the foundations for the successful settlement of migrants and refugees in Australia for the past 60 years. In consortium with public, not-for-profit and welfare partners, we have provided English language programs for more than 100,000 students in the AMEP since 1998.
Since 2005, the IHSS has assisted more than 14,500 new Australians to successfully settle into the Australian community. Our core competencies are:
• Professional expertise and experience in the management and delivery of English language and settlement programs
• Ability to consistently delivery quality outcomes for clients
• Ability to manage large and complex systems efficiently and effectively
• Ability to work in genuine partnerships and engage stakeholders at local, regional and national levels
• A highly skilled and committed workforce
Our Sydney English language school is located in the heart of one of the most iconic cities in the world and above one of Sydney's main transport hubs for train and buses services all over Sydney.
Our General English programs at Navitas English are the perfect preparation for students wishing to improve their all-round English language skills at a pace that suits them. With a strong focus on the four core skills (listening, reading, writing and speaking), you could graduate from our courses with real-world English skills that you can use anywhere.
Our homestays are an affordable way to really experience an Australian lifestyle, you will live with an Australian family within 40 minutes of your centre by public transport. You'll have your own furnished room, and meals are provided – breakfast and dinner Monday to Friday, and breakfast, lunch and dinner on weekends.
Here are what some people who used Navitas English said about their experiences. Their average rating across all categories is /5.