1. ¡Hola! ¿Qué tal? is a greeting generally used with a person whom you already know more than casually, and who occupies a status approximately equivalent to yours.
2. Con permiso is used to excuse yourself when, for example, you are on an elevator and need to squeeze between other people who are in front of you in order to get out; or , when you want to excuse yourself from a group you are talking with. It is not ordinarily interchangable with dispénseme.
3. dispénseme is used as an apology for minor breach of etiquette, to interrupt a conversation to ask about something, etc.
4. Note that muchas 'many' is simply the feminine plural of a word mucho 'much' that you also met in the phrase mucho gusto. The is the plural part, while the before the is the feminine marker.
5. No hay de qué is used when the other person thanks you for some small favor you have done for him; it is about the same as De nada.
6. Encantado de concerla is regularly used only when you are introduced to a woman (if you are a man). If you are a woman, a different form is used and you should not learn this sentence to use yourself.
7. Mucho gusto de concerlo is what you say (if you are a man) to another man, or else just the short form Mucho gusto. In Spain, instead of you say .
While the Live Lingua online Spanish course is very comprehensive and will take you a long way towards reaching your goal of learning Spanish, sometimes you may have a question about the material. But don't worry, we can help you with that as well. Sign up for a free 60 minute Skype Spanish lesson with one of our professional Spanish teachers and they can answer all your questions for FREE!